Having a website at the top of the Google search results, that converts your website traffic into sales, has the ability to change your business and your life for good. SEO has done this for millions of website owners all throughout the United States, and it’s done it for us and we can do it for you.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization in Rockville
The benefits of Search Engine Optimization cannot be disputed. Those willing to adopt this critically necessary online marketing practice today will be the local business leader of the future. A solid SEO strategy can assist your business in realizing many, if not every one of the following benefits:
- Higher and Greater Local Organic Search Rankings
- More Interested Website Traffic
- Improved Conversion Rates From More Relevant Site Traffic
- Increased Repeat Visits Due To Ease of Find-ability Online
- Heightened Brand Awareness
- Better Website Usability For Visitors
Regardless of whether you’re marketing a completely brand new business or an established one, you can’t ignore SEO these days. Those that do will promptly find themselves being surpassed by competing companies that have made SEO a fundamental priority in their marketing plans.
Still not convinced? Being that you’re wise enough to be here right now, considering SEO as an important factor to increasing your business revenue speaks volumes. I’m sure you’ve heard this all before, but if you’re still not convinced of the power of SEO, the following are some hard facts that cannot be discarded regarding search engine optimization.
- 93% of Online Experiences Begin with a Search Online
- Google owns 65-70% of the Search Engine Market Share
- 70% of the Links Search Users Click On Are Organic
- 70-80% of Users Ignore the Paid Ads, Focusing On The Organic Results
- 75% of Users Never Scroll Past The First Page of Search Results
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- For Google, 33% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 18% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 12% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.
Finding the Right Rockville SEO Company
When searching for an SEO company, how effective they are at their trade is the most important factor to consider for a speedy return on investment. Part of how effective a company is in ranking for a specific search term has to do with whether you want to rank that keyword nationally or locally online. It goes without saying that ranking a website locally is far easier than ranking nationally. In addition to that consideration is how difficult or competitive a specific keyword is to rank as well.
Lucky for you, we have had tremendous experience ranking websites NATIONALLY for the most COMPETITIVE keyword on the internet. We can rank a website in our sleep for local keywords, driving hundreds if not thousands of new visitors to your website and converting them into new and increased revenue for your business.
Search engine optimization is not just a career or job for us, it’s our passion. We live and breathe this stuff. Just as your business very likely lives and dies with you, so does ours. We take this career very seriously and understand that when you make money, so do we. Our #1 goal is to make you more money by turning your website into a traffic generating, customer converting, online revenue generating machine.
If you have any questions at all about what you’ve read or want to know more about our Maryland SEO services in general or are interested in knowing how to get started, just give us a call or fill out our client research form.