Welcome! Considering you’re here and found us online I can safely assume you either want to learn more about search engine optimization (SEO), have a website you’d like to drive more traffic to or don’t have one at all and want to consider a strong web presence to generate more income for you business.
Lucky for you, you’re already ahead of the game as a business owner, as a result of considering this marketing method as a viable option for your business. Most of the time we speak with business owners because they’re tired of seeing their competition out-ranking them online for their product or service related keywords. Or, they already understand the power of having a strong web presence in the search rankings and are interested in increasing their revenue from their website. If having a website that gets hundreds if not thousands of visits per month from viable customers is what you want then you’ve come to the right place. Our specialty is turning your website into a revenue generating machine by driving qualified traffic to it so that it can convert your site visitors to lifelong customers.
Let’s Put Your SEO Worries To Rest
Now that we know you most likely share many of the same concerns or considerations mentioned above, I want to go over some very important information and statistics that support the value of SEO to set your mind at ease and confirm this marketing method as one that shouldn’t be over looked for your business. Adopting an SEO strategy for your Bethesda based business will:
- Create higher organic rankings for your website
- Drive more interested web traffic to your site
- Increase your sites conversion rate by driving more relevant traffic to it
- Increase return visits to your site due to increased exposure online
- Create heightened brand awareness
- Improve upon your websites ease of use for clients and customers
Now that we understand what the power of an excellent SEO strategy can do for your website and business I want to provide you with some internet and search engine optimization statistics that supports the importance of an SEO strategy:
- 93% of online sessions begin with a search engine
- 70% of search engine users click on organic links
- SEO leads have a close rate of 14.6%, while outbound leads such as direct mail or print advertising have a 1.7% close rate
- In Google, 33% of organic search result clicks go to the #1 position, 18% to position #2 and 12% of clicks go to position #3
- 65-70% of all the search engine market share is owned by Google
- Paid search engine ads are ignored by 70-80% of users who click on the organic results
- Of all web users, 75% never go to the second page of search results
- Web searches (particularly in Google) are the #1 driver of traffic to websites
Ok, Now What?
Knowing and understanding the importance of these statistics is one thing, but taking action to make a difference in your business online is another. We’ll make that step easy for you. We began our careers in SEO by ranking websites on a national level, which most local SEO experts can’t say the same. Not only have we been successful at ranking websites on a national level, we’ve done so for the most competitive industry and keywords on the internet. This is our badge of honor.
We pride ourselves in what we do and have a passion for SEO. It’s not just a 9 – 5 job for us, we live and breathe this stuff, we love it. Not only does it show through our work but you’ll hear it my voice when we speak to you about it. All of our staff members are college educated SEO professionals and we take search engine optimization and customer service very seriously.
If you have any questions at all regarding SEO or what you’ve read here feel free to give me a call or contact us through the website. If you are interested in learning more about how we can help your business grow with our local SEO service please complete our client research form and I’ll get back to you. If you call and I’m unable to answer just leave me a message and I’ll return your call as soon as possible.